Re: Online library sharing idea

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 9:29 PM, Cirilo Bernardo
<cirilo_bernardo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Hello.

The idea is to support using remote libraries as if they were local
libraries. As I mentioned in my original post, features like voting
and the ability for individuals to more easily contribute new symbols
or footprints would make the approach more scale-able.

I think you are right about a discussion on the users list. When going
from high level goals to more concrete implementation details it
probably couldn't hurt to get feedback from a wider range of kicad
users to see if anything was missed in the implementation plan.

Chris