Re: page settings dialog "(N..." button

On Fri, Aug 09, 2013 at 02:32:07PM -0400, Carl Poirier wrote:
> No issue for me on Ubuntu, wxWidgets 2.8!

The Debian people are known to heavy patch stuff to fix thing they don't
like (not always a good thing, IMHO :P)

IIRC not even /bin/init is stock on Debian:P

However I agree that wx is ugly to work with between version...
especially when the 'fixed' version has different bugs (like Windows:D)

Printing on wx without CUPS is hopeless, anyway (I don't have it and
don't like it, even... never got a good print from a wx app)ZZ

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl