Re: Online library sharing idea

On 08/09/2013 04:21 PM, Rick Walker wrote:

> Here's what I'd like to see:

If I could give you guys Santa Claus's address, I would.  But I don't know it.  So unless
you do know it, I suggest you start by deciding what you are willing to fund, or what
patch you are willing to contribute.

I know precisely what I am willing to do.

If its simply going to be more fun to ask for stuff without deciding how it is going to be
funded, then we should change the name of the mailing list to summertime santa claus.

By the way, I would like a shiny new Suburban, one that does not burn fuel, simply drives
down the road.

All purchase orders and patches will be given serious consideration.

Dick