MinGW mingwrt and w32api 4.0

Attention all MinGW developers.  Do *not* make the mistake I did and
upgrade mingwrt and w32api to version 4.0 which was released yesterday.
 Otherwise, KiCad will no longer build due to issues with wxWidgets.
wxWidgets 2.9.4 and 2.9.5 will also fail to build.  It appears to be an
issue with the new __AW() macro used for expanding the character type
definitions of the MinGW build that wxWidgets is choking on.  I don't
know when I'll get time to sort it out but I'll look at it as soon as I
can and file the appropriate bug report.  If someone else is feeling
adventurous and has the time to figure out what broke, I would be more
than grateful.

Wayne