Re: PlEditor issues

On 8/29/2013 2:16 AM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 11:05:34PM +0100, Brian Sidebotham wrote:
>> (4) When saving a page layout the .kicad_wks extension doesn't get added to
>> the filename.
>
> This is common to many file dialogs, by the way...

This is a known problem with the GTK+ version wxWidgets 2.8.  It's been
this way since I got started with the project.  I'm not sure it's been
fixed in 2.9.  The solution is to create a wxFileName object using the
path returned from the file dialog and check if it has a file extension.
 If it doesn't, set the file extension to the appropriate value.