Re: Experiments and considerations for more layer

On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 03:23:46PM +0200, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
> BTW. Judging from Altium's ASCII file format, it also copies every
> component - and it's a pretty decent PCB program...

Also: until 2009 it only had 16 mechanical layers, and even today that
you have 32 you have to be consistent on how to use them in the
library/projects... (i.e. they are addressed by number, not name)

Look on youtube, there is a tutorial where the first
thing they show you is a sheet with their layer allocation:D

As for the component copy issue I find it acceptable. Copy-on-write
would be better but there are areas more in need of work than that.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl