launchpad blueprints

Hello,

   I've been watching other opensource communities around launchpad lately,
and I discovered that they make heavy use of blueprints, to keep track of
new features and it's related work.

   Are we using it right now?,  ( https://blueprints.launchpad.net/kicad )

   If you find it interesting, I could propose myself to cuddle them a
little, I could make a cleanup of what we have now, and then register about
the current work.

    This way we can keep better track of suggestions, ideas, and the work
that gets done, or that it's yet to be completed.

     If you think it's worth, please tell me.

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es
+34 636 52 25 69
skype: ajoajoajo