Netclasses for eeschema / netlists / pcbnew

I was working in a board right now, and I missed something from my old....
I cannot remember the name of that old expensive, closed software... bah ;)

I believe it could be interesting to have the ability to mark net classes
in the schematic, so, when propagated to pcbnew, they would be marked
straight away.

Of course, the freedom to mark directly in pcbnew is perfect, but it also
makes sense for me to have this information available at schematic level.

Please tell me if it's already implemented, I couldn't find it.

This would mean:
   * Having netclass marking objects on the schematic (or some kind of
general attribute marking object).

    * Rendering net classes out to the netlist.

    * Ability to import that netlist back into pcbnew.

Of course, I'm not asking anybody to do it, just proposing so I can get
feedback, and file it and do it in the future if you find it interesting ;)

Greetings,

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es
+34 636 52 25 69