Re: Push and shove router

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 08:32:34PM +0200, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> After a long period of exhausting development, many unslept nights,
> deadlines shifted several times and hundreds of liters of coffee and sweat,
> we are proud to publish the initial version of the native push and shove
> router for Kicad.

Yay nice:D

I found grids actually very useful routing, since you can learn clever
'patterns' of via to shape the tracks around the available space; of
course the fanout dog-boning (typical for BGAs) is an obvious example of
that! Probably (with via shoving) that could be less important, maybe
it's only an experience/workflow thing...

And obviously comic sans is needed to label hard to route areas :D

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl