Re: Pluggable IO modules

I have included Tom proposal as an extension to my original draft, it's a
little bit more intrusive, but may be it can be the seed for generalistic
plugins in KiCAD.

The draft, original version
http://pads.kicad-pcb.org/p/plugable-file-io/timeslider#1279  (if the #1279
is not working, just go to the next link, click on the "clock", then move
the scroller to 1279)

The draft, with tom proposal included
http://pads.kicad-pcb.org/p/plugable-file-io

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo