Re: Github plugin.

On Sep 22, 2013 5:58 AM, "Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo" <miguelangel@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I will take care of testing it on OSX. :)
>
> I think github will help a lot with contributions to the library. The
pull request system makes it really easy.

> I've asked the guy on github who holds https://github.com/KiCAD to pass
the admin rights to us. I hope he will do it, otherwise we might need to
register a new project and we can keep them on there.

Maybe "pretty" is available.  The format does not have to be kicad specific.

> We must show the power of this to the current librarians....
>

> 2013/9/22 Dick Hollenbeck <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> I will fix it if it doesnot work on linux, but I cannot build or test it
on other platforms.  If it works on linux then I am done. Now. A person can
figure out what it does from the source, please look it over and let me
know how much documentation we need.