Re: Interprocess, scripts, and other

I understand the direction of developing.

If cvpcb will disappear being integrated in eeschema in perspective,
I think the work in the direction of scripting would be the most useful and
simple (it's important for my for start of work).

Python is a good solution, but draws a lot of dependencies,
on the other hand python can be found on any system.

I will begin with a study of how embedded python at the moment and
will try to write some scripts. After that, I'll start asking questions.

Thanks Miguel, Lorenzo, Dick.

---
Best regards,
Leonid Myravjev