Re: Failed to build boost, any changes recently?

of course in response to your title, yes something has changed.  In order to use SSL (i.e.
https://github.com/.... ) we use a software stack consisting of boost::asio and avhttp.

Underneath these are some *compiled* portions of boost.  (Until now, we did not have to
compile boost.  Enabling BUILD_GIHUB_PLUGIN in cmake, changes the way boost is installed.)

Here are some tips on compiling boost for OSX, but realize that compiling a subset of
boost is smarter and faster.  That is the path I chose, so sub-setting the libraries that
are compiled is a worthwhile effort.  Once the compile is done, you should not have to
recompile again for any additional out of tree build dirs.  That is, so long as you
continue to keep BUILD_GITHUB_PLUGIN enabled.  If you turn it off for another build
directory, then the process gets reset.  This resetting is temporary I think.  Eventually
I would hope that everyone can simply use the GITHUB_PLUBIN builds.

Dick