Re: Footprint library table testing.

On 9/23/2013 10:14 PM, Cirilo Bernardo wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for the help.  Please use r4345 or later.  I found a few bugs in
new footprint plugin and one in the footprint library viewer.  I also
need to fix the Pretty footprint library conversion code.  It appends
.kicad_mod to the library path so I'll have to figure out a better way
to handle choosing the path.