Re: Github plugin.

> > On Windows, building without the msys environment means perl is an
> absolute no-go area for
> > me;
>
> Android cell phone found this this morning, while I was laying in bed.  I
> guess it wanted
> to be relevant, helpful, and to cmake a difference:
>

> https://github.com/LuaDist/openssl

Hi Dick,

Thanks for this link. KiCad-Winbuilder just puts the 1.0.0d release of the
luadist openssl project in it's environment and points the OPENSSL_ROOT_DIR
variable to the install. This works well - so there's no need for me to
create a separate project. The Luadist openssl binary release is compiled
to rely only on msvcrt, so there are no C-Runtime library conflicts.

We could easily use this project through ExternalProject_Add to if we
preferred that approach.

Best Regards,

Brian.