Re: Fwd: Re: Kicad-Spice simulation tutorial

On 6 October 2013 18:39, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
Hi Dick,

I was interested in reading Matan's PDF to see how he was using SPICE
simulation with KiCad. Could you attach the pdf he refers too, either just
pop me a private email, or send direct to the list if you think others will
be interested in it.

SPICE is another thing that's been on my list for a long time, but
something I've never got round to with KiCad.

Best Regards,

Brian.