Re: Ratsnest for the GAL

FYI, in step 4 of the algorithm, I believe you wanted to refer to step 3:

*4. Remove edges with zero weight.*
The last step is to remove zero weight edges (as they are already
connected). The remaining edges make the ratsnest. This step could be
integrated with the step 3, as 0-weight edges could be filtered

Carl