boost::polygon workaround

Hello,

In CMakeLists.txt there is a wokaround to fix the bug #1056926.

I removed this workaround and I am not able to reproduce the bug with recent version of GCC (4.8.1) and boost (1.54). Cut out in Zone work fine for me with -O1, -O2 and -O3 optimization level for GCC and Clang 3.3 . The boost::polygon issue seem fixed in 1.54 version.

Is there someone who can test the patch attached with GCC 4.7.x ?
If all work fine I propose to remove this workaround in the testing branch.

Best regards

PS: this patch also remove all stuff related to C language (not needed) and add some CMake output.

--
Camille