Re: Kicad distribution method for users - some updates

It is my goal that someone can install Ubuntu or Debian, type sudo apt-get
install kicad, and get a usable kicad from the last six months.

It is also my goal that they can link to a PPA, and get any bzr commit of
any feature mix installed, and their package manager will tell them when
updates have happened.

Contextual Electronics is an upcoming video course using Kicad, and it
comes out mid November, and I'm on track to have public autobuilds for
every bzr commit for Windows, OSX, and Ubuntu before then.  I  am down to
one or two bugs to squash in Jenkins' bzr plugin!

Adam Wolf
Wayne and Layne LLC