OpenSSL-CMake build system

Hi Guys,

I attach a diff which uses a new OpenSSL-CMake project I registered on
Launchpad to provide a CMake build system on-top of OpenSSL. I started with
the LuaDist project's CMake system and patched it to work with the OpenSSL
1.0.1e release.

This means that all of the "if( MINGW )" tests and the like in
CMakeModules/download_openssl.cmake go away and we end up with a common
build system for all systems. It should work for all systems.

Hopefully we can use this build system instead of the horrible PERL one.
It's probably not the most complete build system in the world - but it
appears to do the job admirably. I tried "openssl speed" to stress test the
library build with the CMake build system and everything looked good.

I need to test it on Linux, and I don't have a MAC box to test on, but I
can't see anything that shouldn't work - everything's pretty generic.

It's a shame launchpad release file URL's are so verbose - I didn't bother
trying to put the version number variable in it, it's probably easier to
just change that URL when the MD5 and version variables are changed.

Dick, does this look good to you? It builds on the excellent work you did
on downloading and building openssl, but it also wipes out quite a bit of
work you'd already done. This does mean we are in control of the build in
the same way on all platforms though, and of course, it's a CMake build
system too!

I will try to contact the OpenSSL guys and see if they are in any way keen
to have a CMake build system contribution.

Best Regards,

Brian.