Re: problems with scripts/kicad-install.sh

Dear Dick,
Nothing to do with that, the directory I use is the default one
~/kicad-sources. The reason why "sudo rm" it is needed is because the
"sudo make install" writes "install_manifest.txt" inside build/

The user is not building any protected dir because sudo is just used
in the rm command.

by the way, you might want to to change the "make" with "make -j 4".
Sensibly faster on modern machines.

again, glad to help.
Fabrizio