Re: problems with scripts/kicad-install.sh

Thanks for bringing an understanding to the problem, casting light on it.

But I think there is just something fundamentally too risky doing

   rm -rf  <anything>

as root.

So we will have to find a better way.  I have wanted to support installing on linux into
home, i.e. ~, and this would remove the need to install as root, or ever becoming it.

So I think the real solution will have to wait a couple of weeks.  We can install into
home, and let the distro managers install where they want to.

Dick