Re: Partial fix for Mac OS X pcbnew text edit crashes; any suggestions to complete the fix?

Hi Andrew,

On 10/24/2013 02:27 PM, Andrew Plumb wrote:
Aside: I've been using the CERN
https://github.com/mangelajo/KicadOSXBuilder scripts to semi-automate my
Mac OS X bundle building.  Very handy!

I feel obliged to say that all the credits for the KicadOSXBuilder should go to Miguel Angel, as he is the main author of the script. Indeed it is very handy, it was a quick way for me to run Kicad on Mac OS even if it was my first experience with this machine. From our side it was just really a minor modification to run it with our branch.

Regards,
Orson