DXF import in Pcbnew added (work in progress)

Info about dxf importer.

I added a feature (see files/import menu) to import a DXF drawings.
The purpose for this feature is to created board outlines from a
mechanical Cad for guys (like me) who need to create boards with strange
or complex outlines and/or with strong mechanical constraints.

The import uses the dxf lib coming from LibreCad (with no changes, I
just ran uncrustify on sources to have acceptable and readable sources
in Kicad).

Only few dxf entities are imported, and currently only for dxf files
with coordinates in mm, but it should be OK for most boards.
Currently lines, arcs, circles and texts are imported.

They are imported on the drawing layer (easy to change by the edit/swap
layers menu after loading and cleaning the drawings)

The importer certainly needs some work, refinements and options for
import, but it works for me.
Please try it.

Remember Pcbnew is not a 2D mechanical CAD, therefore do not expect to
see the import exactly like it is shown the 2D mechanical CAD tool.
This is not possible.
Expect only to see an import which allows you to create your board
outlines from your 2D CAD tool.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS