Re: Vertical justify of the multiline text

On 11/12/2013 9:12 AM, Константин Барановский wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I fixed vertical justification of the rotated or mirrored text.
> Patch was attached.
>
> Regards,
> Konstantin.

Konstantin,

Are you sure this patch is correct?  You now have two calls to
RotatePoint().  One inside of #ifdef FIX_MULTILINE_VERT_JUSTIF/#endif
and one immediately following the #endif.  It may work properly but from
programmer's perspective it is confusing.  It seems to me that you
should be able to do it with a single call to RotatePoint().  If you
must call RotatePoint() twice, please add a comment to explain why you
need both so the next developer can figure out why you did it that way.

Wayne