Re: footprint library help needed

I indeed did not have that rules file. Are you sure everything is alright
on that front? I'll make sure it's installed for next time.

I'll take care of the rest in one other batch. I understand how disruptive
it can be, but I wanted to make sure everything was alright. I'll skip the
.wrl files for the rest.

As for the description, for now I'm putting in there whatever part number
was in the library name, and ditching the blue_shirt_and_eating_pizza
stuff. I can surely however write some more complete descriptions for each
of them!