Re: footprint library help needed

> It might be a bit off-topic but this looks like a place where github
> and pull requests would be helpful to make it easy to review and merge
> work by the integrator and let the committer do the work to ensure
> things are in the right format for pulling.
>
> Chris

Yes, I am all in favor of moving all the libraries to github.  Someone needs to setup a
project there.

As the *.mod files are moved, Carl has a script to convert them all to *.pretty format, so
those footprint libraries can then be accessed either by installing them or by using the
GITHUB_PLUGIN.

There is still no GITHUB_PLUGIN support for OSX.

a) someone needs to create the github project.

b) someone needs to build GITHUB_PLUGIN on OSX.

Just talking and making suggestions is a far cry from that.

Carl at least stepped up.