Next steps

As I have recently mentioned, the new ratsnet (available for testing in lp:~cern-kicad/kicad/ratsnest) could be improved in a few ways. This is an opportunity to use your skills in a very advantageous way. If you feel like helping the project, then have a look at:
http://www.ohwr.org/projects/cern-kicad/wiki/ratsnest-gal#Possible-upgrades

I would be also very thankful for reviewing the proposal for extension of the Selection tool:
http://www.ohwr.org/projects/cern-kicad/wiki/Selection-tool

I am particularly interested in the main developers' view about points:
- Cut/copy/paste
- Undo/redo
If there are no objections from the main developers, then we invite other programmers to join - you could do a great contribution.

Do not hesitate to ask questions or express opinions, your input is very important.

Regards,
Orson

Follow ups