Re: Development of IDFv3 export

On 12/4/2013 2:46 PM, Cirilo Bernardo wrote:
> [...]

As far as I tell this would only be required if you needed to import IDF
files in which case you would only need to add a file type to the model
definition.  Before I would consider such a change, I would require the
implementer to create a well designed plug in architecture for loading
and saving various model file types similar to the design used by the
board plugin architecture.  This would prevent the mess we used to have
in regard to loading third party footprint library and board files in
Pcbnew.