Re: Development of IDFv3 export

----- Original Message -----

The change to the board format would be to support the IDF library and future solid model work. Basically a scheme is needed to specify information for multiple types of 3D information as opposed to only VRML. The current IDF code only exports a board with holes though, so no change is necessary to accommodate this; any proposed changes to the format are still a future thing and require more thought.

- Cirilo