Re: various patches

----- Original Message -----

Thanks Jean-Pierre,

 What kind of testing is required for the VRML patch? I'm happy to do whatever I can.

 I tested the VRML export on 3 boards which I designed, some test boards to ensure certain features are tested such as oval pad at angles different from 0, 90, and on all the boards in the demo directory. Almost everything is OK except for a few erratic issues with rendering some features, but so far I can find no big problems. The erratic features I noticed so far include:

1. On the pic_programmer demo board, some of the resistor silkscreen outlines have a cone at the end rather than being flat.

2. On one of my own boards, the silk outline of a connector has a line forming a triangle rather than a rectangle; all other of the same connectors on the board have the outline rendered correctly. I suspect this is related to (1)

3. On the video demo board some of the thru holes and pads are rendered strangely - the track extends two points into the pad and the pad has a 'V' shape cutout on either side of the track.

I have been looking into these issues and will spend more time trying to create a simple board which replicates the problems. In general the erratic features are not very obvious and will not harm the appearance. The resulting files load into the whitedune viewer and Blender.

- Cirilo