Re: DRC pads

I believe this case should be better solved by creating a 3 pad footprint and
corresponding schematic symbol instead of putting away the most common
requirement for nonoverlapping parts. Anyway I see that there are such unusual
needs :-)

I can implement a checkbox in the Design Rules Editor dialog labeled "Allow
overlapping pads within the same net" with default "off". In the future I can
add an option for each pad.

Any suggestions before I start?

David