Re: Net names and net codes

Le 28/01/2014 10:51, Maciej Sumiński a écrit :
> Hi Jean-Pierre,
>
> I am done with the changes that would let me rely on the net codes in
> other parts of code. I did my best to perform tests and put comments to
> each commit, so they could be easier to understand and verify.
> Could you please have a look at the lp:~cern-kicad/kicad/netnames
> branch? If you think the proposed changes do not break anything, I would
> be grateful for merging the branch. Thank you in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Orson

Sorry for the delay.

I hope many guys who are on the kicad-developers list have tested you code.

I made some tests and did not found any issue.
I need more time to test corner cases.

Just, currently, when a net does not exist no more in schematic, the DRC
does not display a warning, when this net is used by a zone.
But, still, I need some time to find the better idea to fix this kind of
issue (the right answer to this issue is not easy: there are some corner
cases (at least one: an one pad net) ).

Thanks, Orson, you are doing a great work.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS