[QA] Automated testing for KiCad

Hi everybody,

   I wanted to start this, introduce you to our new friend "Jenkins", and
see how does it work...

http://ci.kicad-pcb.org/

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-product-committers/kicad/product/revision/4653

It will checkout, recompile (_pcbnew for now) and pass "make qa" on every
new commit, if something goes wrong it must send an email to the list.

Those are a few tests I wrote a long time ago, built on the scripting
support to make them easier to write.  Python tests are not perfect for
everything, so other strategies could be interesting, like cppunit, or
cmake based testing (we had talks about this long ago..).

I will try to write more tests during the next few weeks.

---
irc: ajo / mangelajo
Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
+34 636 52 25 69