Re: patch: new KiCad icons

Great work! Would you be able to make one more icon for the P&S router?
What are you think about this?

06.02.2014 11:27, Tomasz Wlostowski пишет:
On 02/06/2014 12:17 AM, Fabrizio Tappero wrote:
Dear Jean-Pierre,
since I believe you have not yet committed my previous icon patch,
please neglect it and used instead this new set. I have added few new ones.
Hi Fabrizio,

Great work! Would you be able to make one more icon for the P&S router? (we'd like to have it directly accessible from the toolbar). I attached a brief sketch.

Thanks,
Tom