Re: patch: new KiCad icons

Thanks Lorenzo,
I will slowly modifying a little some of the icons and consider your
suggestions. I will however try to keep the present look otherwise the doc
guys will kill me.

With icons, as for many things, 20 people will produce 20 different looks.
I will do my best to include your suggestions.

Regards
Fabrizio