Recent dependencies break builds.

Please use find_package() first and then if you need to download the
dependency source and build the dependency.  Some developers (me) prefer
to build project dependencies outside of KiCad source.  That way when I
do a make clean, I don't have to rebuild all of the dependencies as
well.  The only exception to this is to patch a bug that effects KiCad
like we have to do with Boost.  If it's a build fix only patch, always
use find_package() first.  I believe this was added to resolve OSX build
issues.  If this is an OSX only issue, please qualify this with a
platform check so as not to break building on other platforms.

Thanks,