Re: Recent dependencies break builds.

Sorry Wayne,
I apologize with you, wasn’t mine intention put dependencies on other platforms nor change
the way other developers and other platforms wants to build their binaries.

This was an huge work propedeutic to others work, intentions are to take enough advantage to fix it and have the timeslot needed to face current and be ready for future changes.
Tackling 3 processors archs, 3 version of OS, two compilers and two kind of binaries with their dependencies lib and fixing some their building systems has let me lost the focus on some parts, i’ll wish anyway to fix definitely those issues soon to minimize issues.

Trying to be understood in intentions, I come in Peace,
—
Marco