New environment variable to define the default path for 3D files.

I just added a new environment variable to define the default path for
3D files.

this is KISYS3DMOD , and not KYSYS3DMOD as I erroneously wrote in my
commit message.

3D file names can have a path defined by any environment variable, like
new .pretty libs, but if no  environment variable is used, and if the
name is not an absolute path, the default path is defined by KISYS3DMOD.

If KISYS3DMOD is not defined by user, a default value is set (<where
kicad libs are>/modules/packages3d) to be stay compatible with legacy files.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS