[path] very few icons reviewed

Hello Guys,
following up on the recent big icon update, I am sending here very few
icons, just a little improved, nothing major. I tried to include the
suggestions sent me by few of you.

JP, I update the camera icons to bitmap2component icon. If you like me to
change it let me know, I am sending here this new one because it seems to
me that the one you make looks a little similar to the Cvpcb one, but not a
big deal.

Miguel, the icon py_script is really waiting for the great python scripting
feature..... no pressure...

If there is any improvement that you like to see let me know, I'd be happy
to try to
Thank you
Fabrizio