Re: Binaries for users / automated building (was: Automated testing for KiCad)

Hi,

you're welcome.

It seems someone (Milan Horák) has already done a lot of work :

http://kicad.nosoftware.cz

I don't know how much trust users should put in offsite binaries, but
here they are, except for MacOSX.

Idea: add a fully static build, for absolute linux distro independence
(I use archlinux, which has recent versions of libraries, compared to
Debian).

++
--
Charles