Re: last kicad not building on last Debian 64

Guys,
thanks for your help. It works great now.

I just would like to point out one thing.

Talking about linux users, the kicad install script represents the way all
linux users arrive to use and update kicad. I was wondering if it was a
good idea to actually give to users (modifying this script) a two week or
three week old version of kicad. In this way normal users will not
experience this king of problems. At the end of the day we call this
version "Release"....Good idea? bad idea? better idea?

I am uniquely talking about kicad SW quality from the point of view of the
final user and would be great to know what you guys think.

cheers
Fabrizio