Re: isn't KiCad doing pretty bloody well?

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 11:59:10PM +0100, Fabrizio Tappero wrote:
> I would like to share with you a very recent ohloh.net activity report that
> can give use an idea of how well KiCad is doing.

Uh.... what are "Y-O-Y commits"? Some kind of metric?

Anyway, other than code metrics is (IMHO) more important the number of
boards done and the average number of f*cks thrown for board (<-
subjective index of software quality :D)

With an average of one board every month I'd say I'm quite content. For
mixed signal and power work; probably people doing cutting edge digital
circuitry would be disappointed, especially if HDI boards were needed.

Of course it's difficult to beat the price tag :D

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl