PATCH: improve keyboard handling - simulate mouseclick with RETURN

Hi,
For small changes, or when I only have a touchpad available, I like to
use the keyboard for editing tasks, so I appreciate that the
cursor-keys control the cross-hair similar to the mouse.

However to finish a move initiated with 'm' followed by cursor
movements, one still has to press the mouse-button, thus having to
leave the keyboard and probably mess up the precise placement. This
slows down editing and is inconsistent.

This patch wires the 'Return' key as if the left mouse button was
pressed (in eeschema and pcbnew).

Commit message:
Have the <RETURN>-key in editing tasks behave like a mouse-click at
the same position.

View here
https://github.com/hzeller/kicad/compare/master...enter-is-like-mouseclick

Download here: