Re: Initial dialogs on new projects

Hi,

Adam Wolf wrote:
> Would anyone be opposed to some patches to make kicad not warn you about
> noname.sch or such when you're just starting a project?

That would be great.

If it can also:
- stop asking three questions when updating a part in the
libraries;
- make the "zone display is off" warning non blocking and/or closing on
  timeout. Or why not just a tooltip on the icon.

it would for sure make things smoother when working.

Is there a place where ideas/rants about UI interaction are listed ? I
guess I can pick some items and fix some issues. As a general design
choice, maybe a "message console" can be tackled somewhere like in
autocad and turn all messages boxes into a log.

(About the timeout thing, I saw there is an parameter in the Kicad
interface for that, but not supported by wxwidgets.)

Cheers,

++
--
Charles