what happens when the noname.kicad_pcb file (or noname.net) does not exist

Hello,
In some sort of situation where a kicad project does not exist and
fromnkicad I run PcbNew I get the following error:

Error loading board.
IO_ERROR: Unable to open filename
'/home/fabrizio/Downloads/noname.kicad_pcb' for reading
from /home/fabrizio/kicad_sources/kicad.bzr/common/richio.cpp :
FILE_LINE_READER() : line 193

The same does not happen with EEscheama and instead I just get a warning.

Also, following the same procedure, when I run Cvpcb I get the following error:

Error loading netlist.
IO_ERROR: Cannot open file /home/fabrizio/Downloads/noname.net for reading.
from /home/fabrizio/kicad_sources/kicad.bzr/pcbnew/netlist_reader.cpp
: GetNetlistReader() : line 101

Wouldn't be reasonable to just create those noname files if they did
not exist? Or even better open both program but do nothing?

Regards
Fabrizio