Re: KIPRJMOD appears to be broken.

> Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> Dick

I want to say thanks to everyone for their patience on the Kiway work.  I know its been
somewhat disruptive.  To be candid, its a miracle that 20,000 lines of changes did not
break more than it did.  Again, I appreciate those that are willing to be testers, and
encourage anyone else to use the "pre-kiway" tagged version if they want stability.

Today is my 58th birthday, and it has become very clear to me recently that I am really
tired of looking at poorly written KiCad source code.  I am not long for this project.

To get through milestones B) and C) will mean even more changes.  So if you are a
developer and think you understand how something used to work, maybe even because you
wrote it for the old architecture, and it does not meet the needs of the new architecture,
then I doubly thank you for your patience as it morphs into something that meets the needs
of the new architecture, morphing possibly more than once along the way.

The difficult part for me typically is understanding what the intentions were of the old
code, because the code does not clearly indicate intentions in the way it should.  To be
honest, I find a lot of it repulsive.  (Some of that is my age, and the natural tendency
of folks to get more intolerant as they age.)

This is a tenuous situation, so I ask for your understanding, and patience, and give
thanks in advance for such as we approach milestones B) and C).