Re: KIPRJMOD appears to be broken.

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Today is my 58th birthday, and it has become very clear to me recently that I am really
> tired of looking at poorly written KiCad source code.  I am not long for this project.

Happy birthday Dick, and thanks for all the hard work. Regarding poor
code, I don't know to what extent it keeps coming in, but if it does I
think it would be very healthy for the project to politely reject it
with some suggestions to improve it, regardless of whom it comes from.
We are all here to help, and poor code is no help. I can speak for
Orson and Tom. They will take any constructive feedback, should it be
needed, positively. And I expect the same attitude from anyone who
truly wants to help KiCad. Saying somebody's code is not as good as it
should is not a personal attack. If a developer has the right
attitude, (s)he should see it as help.

Cheers,

Javier