Re: Question about kifaced globals

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 01:23:12PM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> Changed my mind, just putting you back into my spam filter.
> Because you are simply an argument waiting to happen.  I don't need the stress.  Your
> opinion is not important to me in any way.

Discussing designs seems to me quite different than having an argument.

We were discussing pro and cons of each choice. Since, as you said, my
opinion is not important, you shouldn't be concerned of what I have to
say.

However, like for the layer extension, maybe there is someone interested
in my ideas.

It's a mailing *list*, not private corrispondence.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl