Re: Loadable Bundles are a platform specific KIFACE.

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 08:28:30AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> Gosh, never saw this before today.  The guy who came up with this could actually get a job
> working for me.
>

> https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/LoadingCode/Concepts/AboutLoadableBundles.html
>

> Except I would have asked him to make it cross platform like the KIFACE is.

They seems to me more on the level of dlopening stuff; KIFACE has
activation and standard interfaces defined (I didn't read other pages
other than that one, maybe bundles have them too:P)

KIFACE seems more like the CORBA POA, except specialized for inprocess
and waaaay more simple. I think you'd like the CORBA model.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl